There’s something really embarrassing about go…

There’s something really embarrassing about going to a H.O.T or Sechskies video posted in the 2016-18 range and seeing people still yelling about who’s better 20 years later. Probably 96% of people who make comments like that nowadays are just joking about the rivalry, but the remaining 4% genuinely still pit the two groups against each other and it’s bizarre. I’ve always been a Yellkie but I also know it’s rude to disrespect H.O.T over a dead fan war.